The Knife have announced that they plan to follow up the drone and fury of 'Shaking Up The Habitual' with a mini album of reworkings of their back catalogue. Titled 'Shaken-Up Versions', the album is made of 8 classic Knife tracks the band pulled apart and remade specifically for their recent North American tour. The full set list is as follows:
1. We Share Our Mother’s Health (Shaken-Up Version)
2. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
3. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
4. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
5. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version
6.Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
7. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
8. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)
A digital release is planned first, coming on June 16th through the ever-on-point Mute records, with vinyl and CD to follow later in the year. A video for the new version of 'Without You My Life Would Be Boring' has appeared online - watch below, and pre-order the album here
Enjoy this article? Want more?
You can support Ransom Note and independent journalism through our Patreon campaign now.
Become a friend of Ransom Note