Sarcus Festival to host eco friendly festival in France
The multidisciplinary music and arts festival will take place this September.
Sarcus Festival have announced the line up for their highly acclaimed and celebrated festival which has been exceptional not only in its support and development of local music culture but in its environmental ambitions.
Names set to play at the festival this summer include the likes of Luca Lozano, Lena Willikens, Bambounou, Gigi FM, Jamie Tiller, Jane Fitz, Phuong Dan, Voiski and many more in what will be their biggest and most prolific edition of the festival yet.
The festival has been praised for its resilient commitment to environmental awareness having made several pledges for the 2022 edition of the event:
“We are preserving our environment through different actions:
• a 0% airplane artistic programming
• a 100% vegetarian offer
• energy use kept to the minimum
• an energy self-sufficient circular stage (battery and solar panels)
• the mediation with our festival-goers to limit their carbon footprint while attending the festival
• practicing short circuits with 80% of our suppliers located within a 100km range of the festival
• the lasting promotion and development of a listed historic site
• the introduction of an eco-responsibility charter signed and respected by all artists, partners/providers and restaurateurs of the festival
• setting a zero waste goal for the 2024 edition”
The festival will take place at Château-Monastère de la Corroirie in Vallée de la Loire between the 9th and 11th of September later this summer. The festival is set at a a listed historic site, including a XII century castle with scenography and artistic installations.
Other names on the line up include S.Moreira, Zaltan & DK, Pugilist, Pessimist, Woody92, Toma Kami, Valentino Mora and many more.
Full details and tickets can be found HERE.