The two Berlin institutions have teamed up for a "safety rave" which will take place on Saturday the 3rd of October this weekend and will play host to a collective array of dj's alongside the riverbanks of the legendary broadcasting facility.
The event will take place as part of a day of solidarity showcasing Berlin's prominent club culture in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic. Guests set to appear at the party include Tornado Wallace, Jamie Tiller, Marlene Stark, Budino, Kris Baha and more. A full line up can be seen below:
12h-14h - Tornado Wallace b2b Jamie Tiller
14h-15.30h - Fabrizio Mammarella b2b Franz Scala
15.30h-17h - Budino b2b soFa
17h-18.30h - Dane Close b2b L. Zylberberg
18.30-20h - Kris Baha b2b Zanias
20h - close - L.F.T. b2b Marlene Stark
The event will be safely monitored with limited capacity to allow for social distancing and Covid restrictions. The rules as described below:
- Entrance is with a ticket only, and tracing information is included in the ticketing system.
- Please arrive wearing your mask, and wear at all times when not seated.
- Make regular use of the various hand sanitizer stations positioned at the entrance and at select areas inside.
- Please ensure a safe 1.5m distance is maintained between yourself and other people throughout the location.
- Should you feel unwell, or are showing symptoms related to Covid-19, please do not attend.
Tickets can be bought HERE.
Enjoy this article? Want more?
You can support Ransom Note and independent journalism through our Patreon campaign now.
Become a friend of Ransom Note